67 Coronet R/T 39,000 Miles - $8500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Coronet R/T 39,000 Miles - $8500

67 Dodge Coronet R/T (RS23L) all metal work is done, this a very unmolested Muscle car, all the original equipment it came off the assembly line is still with car, except it has a warranty replacement block. Has original Fendertag and certicard.

New and installed: Gas tank, fuel pump and sending unit. New windshield all other glass is original and nice. Brakes and shocks new and function nicley. New Legendary auto interior, and headliner. Has a nice set of Magum 500's to go with Car. Bumpers are new (front is NOS)

All original : Correct 67 440 Hp engine, Heads, carb, radiator, intake and exhuast manifolds,valve covers, 727 auto on the floor tranny, rear 3:23 sure grip, all original #'s correct (carb was sent out for restore) This R/T runs, drives, stops excellent.

Needs: exhuast system, carpet, dash pad, body work and Paint (all Metal work is complete)

Dark red met. exterior with Black interior Buckets seats auto on the floor manual Brakes/Steering. 12,000.00 invested

Would consider possible running Mopar Muscle car trade?

Sell for 8500.00

207 692 3039

Re: 67 Coronet R/T 39,000 Miles - $8500

My first car was my Mom's 67 Dodge Coronet, with 318ci Automatic and it was awesome !!
    First thing I did was repaint it with a Cadillac Metallic Midnight Blue and put some Cragar SS mags on it.
    Love that car ..... until the day it was stolen and then vandalized.
    Sold it after that.

An R/T is a few steps up ....

Comment

Re: 67 Coronet R/T 39,000 Miles - $8500

Neat car! I love the hood louvers on those.
      Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
      X