• Show
Clear All

• 77 F350 Roll back $2400 OBO!

I am holding back, this is pimp!

OH GOOD LORD

divorce is expensive

Divorce is Expensive

DIVORCE IS EXPENSIVE

Shawn - you aint married - what's the hold up?

Cummins that beotch!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Same idea I had, and could pull car trailer bring 2 cars to the track!

Comment

YES!

So - have you started looking for a rusty clapped out cummins dodge yet? put the two together - WIN!

Comment

It is pretty close to ware I am now, and open to offers.

Comment

you at least need to go look and see if it could get back home under it's own power.

It's probably going to get about 8mpg in it's current configuration, a friend had a similar one in K'zoo in the early 90's - it had a 428 FE in it with a C6 and a 4.10 gear with duals and a tight towing convertor - 60ish mph was all you wanted to run due to the fuel consumption but it pulled like a dream. He put a newer truck bench seat in it and that thing ruled - had it painted to match the yellow/orange/red stripes on his cleveland powered pinto.

Comment

I want one too but needs to be ext or crew cab to work.. looks fairly clean go get it ...

Comment

Originally posted by shawn anderson View Post
                same idea i had, and could pull car trailer bring 2 cars to the track!
                exactly!!
                I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                  you at least need to go look and see if it could get back home under it's own power.

It's probably going to get about 8mpg in it's current configuration, a friend had a similar one in K'zoo in the early 90's - it had a 428 FE in it with a C6 and a 4.10 gear with duals and a tight towing convertor - 60ish mph was all you wanted to run due to the fuel consumption but it pulled like a dream. He put a newer truck bench seat in it and that thing ruled - had it painted to match the yellow/orange/red stripes on his cleveland powered pinto.
                  any pictures?

Comment

Working...
                  X