Chrysler Imperial Hey BOOOGHAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrysler Imperial Hey BOOOGHAR

sweet mother of the Titanic that thing is effing awesome! I would be more than happy to roll that effer daily...all day every day....LOVE IT!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Oh, HELL yes!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I HATE YOU ... that car is F'n perfect ... btw did I tell you I HATE YOU lol
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          I HATE YOU ... that car is F'n perfect ... btw did I tell you I HATE YOU lol
          It's not perfect anymore... Hopefully it reflects in the price.
          "IT HAS RECENTLY BEEN DENTED. I swiped going in garage, about 7inch wide backing into garage....."
          He could not handle the awesomeness that is IMPERIAL!

Comment

dents add character, thats the kind of car a bookie took in on a bet then gave to his mother to drive. i so need to win the lotto tomorrow LOL
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Ad says take your pick.

Comment

2K for a clapped out, rusted out rats nest of a C body? LMAO....He can keep em. They are obviously far to valuable to this guy to really part with them
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                X