• 383 SBC $3500 Fuquay-Varina, NC

SBC 383 13:1CR
    4.030 Bore
    3.75” Stroke Eagle Crank
    6” Eagle 4340 H-Beam Rods
    CP Heavy Duty Pistons (Not Bullet)
    ACL Race Bearings/Childs bearings
    Plasma Molly Rings
    Crower Solid Roller- 00423 INT/EXH - Dur @ .050” Lift: 244°/253° RR: 1.5/1.5 Gross Lift:.564”/.582” LSA: 110° RPM: 2750 to 6750 Redline: 7000
    Crower Link Bar Lifters
    Dart Iron Eagle Platinum 230cc/ 49cc chambers
    Dart Stud Girdles
    Comp Magnum 1.6 Rockers
    Manley Severe Duty Stainless Valves
    PSI Springs
    Super Victor Intake
    ARP Almost Everywhere
    Aluminum Water Pump
    Alternator
    SFI Balancer
    80’s Serpentine Belt drive
    I have an AED carb for it that is torn down that I would sell with for another $200. It’s good for another 20hp over the carb that was just on it.

Selling Ole reliable. This has been our workhorse and then spare motor since 2007. It’s had nitrous, turbos and has proven incredibly reliable over the years. The rotating assembly is pre Chinese garbage and has held up great. The current refresh has about 6x 1 mile all motor passes by Mike’s fiancé and a friend’s wife to get some seat time. Ring gaps are setup for nitrous, which this setup has held reliably in the past and propelled my car to 195mph in the standing mile. The cam that’s in the motor is good for around a 68-7000rpm redline with a 65-6700rpm shift and makes 424 rwhp and 400 tq through a th350. A cam swap would put this motor well over 500hp but would require improved valvetrain, if that’s something you’re interested in I can suggest a grind that has worked well. This isn’t a street motor, would make a great starter drag motor, first nitrous motor. It’s easy to tune and really forgiving with nitrous. I’m only selling because I’m going EFI on the current motor in my car and this has been mostly unused for years. Asking $3500, Intake to Oil Pan. I will entertain offers be reasonable and you might be surprised what I’ll take. The build pictures are attached.
Working...
X