This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Carr 200R4 tranmissionS yes two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD

I Have 2 Art Carr 200R4 transmissions. I would like to sell them as a package
    Transmission 1, This only has 552 miles, one day driving the car up the road when the transmission downshifted to 2nd it started making a light high pitch clicking noise, The car has never been on slicks or seen more then a few burnouts. The transmission functioned flawless during the 1-1/2 mile drive home, but still made a high pitch light clicking sound. I took it home and pulled it out, with the intention to have it looked at, it has not been taken apart or diagnosed, there may not be anything significant wrong wit hit. When I drained the fluid it had no smell and absolutely no metal or pigments in the fluid.
    Transmission 2 This is BRAND NEW never removed the shrink wrap, it also is a REAL Art Carr transmission. Bot transmissions are rated to 650 HP. I only have 1 converter which also is an Art Carr Converter, 2400 stall.
    I think they ran about 2600.00 ea. Considering one is still on the crate I think 2800.00 for the SET is a steal!

Thanks
    Last edited by real57vetteguy; October 25, 2016, 12:15 PM.

did either of these transmissions get a torque rating? Im looking for an overdrive swap for a 461 pontiac stroker and 200r4 or 700r4 is the easiest option for me.This motor will be between 550 and 600 hp and tq. down the road after heads it will be right above 600 maybe in the 630s

Comment

Originally posted by pontiacpower View Post
      did either of these transmissions get a torque rating? Im looking for an overdrive swap for a 461 pontiac stroker and 200r4 or 700r4 is the easiest option for me.This motor will be between 550 and 600 hp and tq. down the road after heads it will be right above 600 maybe in the 630s
      ​I was told by Art that they would handle 700 HP easily but I had an issue with one after 400 miles, I switched to a 4L80E and never looked back, I love the new trans!

Comment

Originally posted by real57vetteguy View Post
        SOLD
        Excellent !

Comment

Working...
        X