WBO2 Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBO2 Controller

So I'm not in as good of a spot as I thought I was for my WBO2 setup for tuning my Riviera. I'm pretty sure my controller is dead and the sensor I have is a Bosch LSU 4.2 which I can't find a controller for handily. Can ya'll help me out with recommending
    1. A controller (preferably inline) that can using my existing LSU 4.2 sensor
    2. A new inline controller that is cost effective and has a narrow band and wideband outputs.

The LC-2 looks interesting since it can run a 4.2 sensor but that only saves me $40 over the better 4.9 as a bundle. $40 is worth saving if I'm not giving up noticeable performance.

Thanks and Thoughts?
    Central TEXAS Sleeper
    USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Best Wideband O2 Controllers around, 0.01 Lambda accurate, fast response, 2 year warranty. Open source @ $35. Plug & play @ $75. 52mm gauge w/ display @ $110

Comment

I have one of their older "JAW" systems now and that's what the 4.2 sensor is associated with. 14point7 doesn't directly sell the Spartan 2 from their site and the US vendor has the Spartan 2 for $75 but the combo pack is out of stock. Amazon does have the sensor for $67 so I guess it's still much cheaper than the LC-2. I'm checking ebay and craigslist as well.
      Last edited by CTX-SLPR; March 5, 2016, 07:29 PM.
      Central TEXAS Sleeper
      USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Anyone ever used a Zeitronix Zt-3?
        Central TEXAS Sleeper
        USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

I go my LC2 with gauge on Ebay, it was cheap enough I started to wonder what I was going to get when it showed up lol. But it was a brand new in the box kit for $155 shipped. This was about a year or so ago but they had several in stock at the time. It has worked well for me, no complaints.
          1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 with a 360
          1997 Jeep Cherokee off road toy/driver. lifted, lockers, stroked 4.0

Comment

Working...
          X