Speedway Cars & Coffee Aug 27, Lincoln, NE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedway Cars & Coffee Aug 27, Lincoln, NE

Ed and I are planning to attend Cars and Coffee at Speedway Motors, Museum of American Speed, Saturday, August 27, 2022. The museum will be open with free entry for show participants. At this time there's no guest speaker that I know of. This museum is a must see, I've been to it several times and it never fails to impress. If your in the area, feel free to join us.
    https://www.museumofamericanspeed.co...andcoffee.html.
    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

750 miles away...hmmm.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Several years ago I got a quarter panel from a guy in Lincoln near the airport. They had buildings full of car bodies. Didn't see the shop. Cars stacked everywhere some on rotisseries most just shells.

Comment

We are going to try and go in July during a family outing. Looks like a cool place!
        Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

I was there for the first one since 2019, this past May. Made sure to drive the wagon. I may hit the last one in Oct this year or maybe Sept. It is a great time. Well worth the trip.

Tim
          '71 Buick Sportwagon running project
          '85 Ford Crown Victoria 2 dr. 2nd project
          2015 Harley Street Glide 103ci

Comment

Definitely considering... 8 hrs one way, but no plans for that weekend yet. Not sure if the T.A. is ready for that yet, but the Wagon is
            Last edited by Redline04; July 3, 2022, 07:51 PM.
            '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
            '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
            79 Trans Am project
            ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

I'll be there with bells on. Now I just have to go find some bells.

Cars and Coffee is an event held on the Speedway Motors Campus the last Saturday of every month from May through October.
              Last edited by 70chevyC-10; July 7, 2022, 06:34 AM.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                750 miles away...hmmm.
                6.3 miles away...hmmm. Yeah, I imagine that we will be there. Will probably be at the one the last Saturday of this month too. Look forward to seeing a few of you this year if you make it. Especially since we had to take the higher road this year & pass on PT to help a grandson finish H.S. & get his diploma. through
                ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Malibu View Post

6.3 miles away...hmmm. Yeah, I imagine that we will be there. Will probably be at the one the last Saturday of this month too. Look forward to seeing a few of you this year if you make it. Especially since we had to take the higher road this year & pass on PT to help a grandson finish H.S. & get his diploma. through
                  3 of us will be there Friday night for beers and dinner Miguel - any suggestions in the Haymarket maybe ?
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sorry Phil. The Haymarket isn't my specialty. But that may be the only place that you will find something that you don't already have in Omaha.
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

One of my favorites when in Lincoln. Phat Jack's BBQ.....

Serving award winning Kansas City style BBQ in Lincoln, Nebraska. Come join us for a delicious meal, or order our catering for your next event!
                      200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                      Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Still on my hopeful to do list... Anyone look into a particular hotel for Fri/Sat night?
                        '86 Monte SS (sold) ~ HRPT 2015, '17, '18 ~ Long Hauler
                        '73 Dodge Coronet Wagon ~ ‘19 Long Hauler
                        79 Trans Am project
                        ’90 Chevy 454 SS

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 200WINS View Post
                            One of my favorites when in Lincoln. Phat Jack's BBQ.....

https://www.phatjackslincoln.com/
                            If Ed eats BBQ I would vote yes here..... I love BBQ, wife not so much. Guess where we don't go ?
                            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Redline04 View Post
                              Still on my hopeful to do list... Anyone look into a particular hotel for Fri/Sat night?
                              Quality Inn 1133 Belmont Ave (Friday night only, going home Sat afternoon) https://www.choicehotels.com/nebrask...09?mc=llgoxxpx
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X