Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

I think it was BowTieMonster who said; "To figure that out, that would require them to actually logon to the site!"
    ;D

Comment

That's true. Oh well it's their loss!!! ;D
      It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

and they have lost a large number. i heard that they changed the forum once before and changed it back because nobody liked it. i guess this time they just don't care.

Comment

I went back over to HR today to see what was going on, and it is all but completly dead. At least they won't have to worry about over loading their server. ;D
          It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

i went over there and posted on the countdown thread(only one with any new post). it took me two tries to get it because the first try timed out. ???

Comment

Originally posted by Solsticefun
              I wonder if the web masters on the Hot Rod forum has fiqured out what is going on, with all the people disappearing from there?
              WHAT WEBMASTERS???????? I.T. DROPOUTS MAYBE.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEE
                Originally posted by Solsticefun
                I wonder if the web masters on the Hot Rod forum has fiqured out what is going on, with all the people disappearing from there?
                WHAT WEBMASTERS???????? I.T. DROPOUTS MAYBE.
                You are being too kind to them Mike. I was thinking a class of kindergarten students were running that site.
                Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

unfortunately, theywere probably being instructed to do what they did.

Comment

Welcome Solstice. I just came over a week or so ago myself.

The sad thing is that many PT newbies will be on the HR forum looking for advice and all us veterans are here. I recall all the great advice I found in 2004 during my 1st PT long haul.

Comment

it is sad that there's not that many people over there. i got a great deal of help last year before the tour and meet a lot of people on the forum that we ended up meeting on the tour that made the trip so much fun. the bad thing is they know they messed up the forum but refuse to fix it. i go over ever now and then to see if i can give any help but it takes so long to post that half the time it times out and i have to start over. that gets old real fast when you know there is better forums out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1967rsss
                        The sad thing is that many PT newbies will be on the HR forum looking for advice and all us veterans are here. I recall all the great advice I found in 2004 during my 1st PT long haul.
                        Good point, but there are already the threads we had going a month ago, with everything they will ever need to get going, including the link to this site.

Will they have disappeared? No, they will still be there right on top because no one is posting over them with new stuff. I wonder how long it will take the newbies to move around and actually read stuff ??

Comment

They have to be able to log in first... :P :

Cheaps 8)

Comment

Originally posted by 1cheapstreet
                            They have to be able to log in first... :P :
                            Cheaps 8)
                            Ah, yes. The first hurdle ...

Comment

sometimes that's more than just a hurdle, it's impossible. >

Comment

This is a lot smoother!
                                Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Working...
                                X