No announcement yet.

Participant windshield registration stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed was the one who did mine last year. I am waiting on material to see how it works for me. I have decided against doing peoples stickers outside of the freaks because of That "you get one chance at this" clause. i will though try and have free material for freaks at the starting line party, vets show, and early registration for do it yourselfers. Or have someone like Ed (who is meticulous in everything he does) may be coerced into doing it ,say for an adult beverage. If you want to wait till you get the stuff, just tape your sticker temporarily in the window. About the legal issues, I was just saying I will not do any 2011 reproductions, scans, forgeries, copies.....nothing but the the real deal purchased from family events.

I'm Mikey and I have approved this message
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Mike, I picked up some free cling material from my local sign shop. I got enough to do the stickers for Norb and myself. Did you get the scan of the 08, 09 and 10 stickers for your archives?
      Jim & Maureen
      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

yes i did....thanks Jim

Comment

Mike: I'm hoping to bring some cling material with me; won't know until late this week or early next week, to pick up some (now, how to use it, I have no idea).....also have a small gift for you and Susie........rexx

Comment

I have enough for you already Dave.....i got it wholesale.

Comment

I have '05 and '07, not sure where my '04 went. The '07 looks great, the '05 is a bit rough because I left it on the w/s too long. Email me at [email protected] if you still need them. I'll see if I can find my '04.

Comment

you've got mail!.....Hugs for Sharon

Comment

Working...
                X