Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night at Cocoa on the Beach

Hi guys!

Linda (cheapstreet) and I have decided that Friday night is designated as "Bring Your Bottle To The Beach Night" in Cocoa Beach. We plan on having an "unwinding", and anyone who is interested is invited to attend! Don't know where yet, just listen for the laughter, and you'll probably find us!!! If you need directions, look on Ed's phone list for cell #'s!!!! The only requirements to attend are: Booze in whatever form you prefer, provide your own glass, bring your own ice, (we may have some extra, but no guarantee!), Bob, you have to wear your Daisy Dukes if you come, and the Car Condom Guy from Newton, Iowa (last year) is welcome if he dares!!! (Linda knows what I'm talking about!!!!)
    Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
    Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

I AM GAME!!! after some "Slow and Low BBQ" and some cruising...

My hotel is on the beach "La Quinta Oceanfront"
    Long Hauler 2009, 10, 11, 12, 15 3 of 7 in 2013 5 of 8 in 2014 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by GTPilot88 View Post
      I AM GAME!!! after some "Slow and Low BBQ" and some cruising...

My hotel is on the beach "La Quinta Oceanfront"
      That's where we're staying too!

I will be there with my booze! I'm gonna have to really live it up on my 2 week vacation before I return to work where 2 nurses will be on maternity leave, one just got fired, AND one's having surgery. I'll be pulling in some overtime for sure!

Comment

We plan to hit the beach after the pier closes at 11 or so.

Comment

Working...
        X