Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pintoboy77
    replied
    Like everybody has said it's not the ride it's the adventure and the awesome people you are going to meet. In 2010 our Pinto did'nt make it so we started off in my 2004 2500HD truck the first 3 stops and then switched off to my wifes 2006 Mustang and finished the run. Make your own fun in what ever.

Leave a comment:

• classicbern1
    replied
    it doesn't matter what you drive in 2010 my 57 broke so I brought my conversion vans last year it was too hot and I just brought my wife 96 mustang because it had air conditioning it's all about the experience

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Bingo!

Leave a comment:

• RazorbackMustang
    replied
    Originally posted by spider97 View Post
    if im going in my daily driver is it even worth registering? its a honda civic and i dont want to be the dbag with the honda on the tour? if not i will be at detroit late saturday and will be at the muskegon stop might even take my son out to silver lake sunday and do some dune riding
    I'm a first timer here, but I'll throw this out. The point is not the cars, the point is the people, the cars a just a huge bonus. You're a car enthusiast right? Then come out and hang out with other enthusiasts!

Leave a comment:

• PLRXPLRX
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spider97
    replied
    if im going in my daily driver is it even worth registering? its a honda civic and i dont want to be the dbag with the honda on the tour? if not i will be at detroit late saturday and will be at the muskegon stop might even take my son out to silver lake sunday and do some dune riding

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    Looks nice !!

Leave a comment:

• RCFiftyWon
    replied
    My ride -

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I have mine to take ......... in 2010 I found myself squintng at people's torsos to see if I knew them from BS - Ms. Painless got a little nervous after I checked her 6 or 7 times too.

Leave a comment:

• oletrux4evr
    replied
    Or bring our custom-made ones from 2010.........

Leave a comment:

• 70chevyC-10
    replied
    I resemble that remark !
    Can't wait to see everyone and meet some new folks too. We need sticky name tags - especially for the Open House at Diversified Creations.

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Phil is one of our resident comedians

Leave a comment:

• rickpaw
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    F' ing new guy (buy a vowel and two consonants) - but meant with sincere affection - honest!
    LOL. That's funny.

Leave a comment:

• RCFiftyWon
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
    Keep posting and you'll be chirping tires soon enough. "FNG" is still a lot funnier though
    chirp chirp!

Leave a comment:

• Rocketman
    replied
    Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
    F' ing new guy (buy a vowel and two consonants) - but meant with sincere affection - honest!
    LOL...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X