Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Organize a Gathering in Springfield...Are you Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will Organize a Gathering in Springfield...Are you Interested?

Originally posted by oletrux4evr
    Let's see if I got this right.....Some Brits, shooting American pistols, drinking Bud, LaBatt's, and some British Ale, all bought with Canadian Loonies.....oh, and driving a Pontiac.....is that right? I love this place! ;D
    yes...i'm scared!! :'(
    Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
      As I posted before, my wife and I(me) would be privileged to be there, as for the Canooks ;) ;) and their big Loonies, I think they should," buy a round for the house". Aeh?

count this bud in as long as you have something domestic light and cold what do you say big bud

Comment

fish fry! im in !

Comment

We will try to make it.
          I have to work on Sunday during the show (ProCharger will be there) so depending on what time everything is we will do our best to show up after we are done with the show.

Comment

lets keep this up top....thanks again Jill
            Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

ok...up top
              Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Jill, it looks you are going to have one hell of a gathering ;D
                It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Bump back to top ;D
                  It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Going to start buying the fish this week...Am looking forward to all the fun!
                    http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

Everyone that thinks that they will be a the "Leaf" should let me know ...Please
                      http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Marlin003.jpg

Comment

count me in....maybe you should use a poll.......

Comment

shes going to buy the fish....it might take a long time to catch alot of fish with a poll ;D
                          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

" it might take a long time to catch alot of fish with a poll "

Oh, Fine59,,,,,,that was ,a good one!!
                            Living the dream!

Comment

The wife and I are planning on making it. ;D
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If all goes well, there should be 4 in our party. ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X