Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still alive

Hey Guys,

Im still around lol missed last years tour and wont make this years but 2014 is looking good.

Took the decision for a career change so last year was making sure i had enough things paid off to start the new venture this year. So far im making progress working for myself but havnt managed to earn anything to let me come play with the catalina on this years tour.

Hope everyone running has a safe tour and hope to see some of the regular faces next june

Any rumours on its venues? im a little out of the loop

The chief

Glad to see you're still kicking!
    Jim & Cathy North Mankato, MN Long Haulers '04,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14,18,21Short Haul '05,'15,'17,’19 WST '14,'15,'16,'17,’18

Comment

Glad to hear from you chief. Keep saving your nickels and dimes (or lots of pounds in your case). Maybe we will see you in 2014
      FKA Redragtop
      (formerly known as)

Comment

Yep, we'll miss you but will look forward to 2014!! Watch for the countdown.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

You will be missed Chief...... Catch Ya in 2014...

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
          1966 Plymouth Fury III
          2014 Dodge Ram 1500
          Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
          Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Thats the plan, really wanted to be over this year as the route looks awesome but starting a new company has taken everything i have but its for the best

Comment

Working...
            X