2013 first time on power tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 first time on power tour

First post here too. I've been wanting to do it for years, this if finally the year. Going from Dallas to Memphis then back home. Anyone else from Austin going? See you soon!

You are going to have a blast. In Memphis you are going to try to find a way to finish it out. Trust me, happend to me in '11. I hated to leave but had to get my son home to get him on a plane for camp. I was having too much fun.
    Visit my sons blog:
    www.driftundertheradar.com

Comment

Im sure there are and one my favorites things to do headed to the Power Tour is look for vehicles with the Power Tour decals and take pics of the ones I see and cruise with to the start.....Im sure when you leave you see others headed where you are headed......but also ask around at your local cruise ins you will be surprised...........
      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Welcome to the boards "fuel to burn". You're going to like it here and have a blast on the tour. Like Damon said, you will want to find a way to finish the tour if at all possible
        FKA Redragtop
        (formerly known as)

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
          Welcome to the boards "fuel to burn". You're going to like it here and have a blast on the tour. Like Damon said, you will want to find a way to finish the tour if at all possible
          Yeah, what he said ! (or she? sorry I can't remember who owns the orange one and who owns the red one.) Look me up "Fuel" and introduce yourself. I will be cookin brats on an engine grill. No fee, just a good way to meet folks from this forum. Welcome aboard !

Forum Freak DTB and on Tour, Chef Dave
          DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Save me one of those bad boys Dave.. Looking forward to seeing you again...
            I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
              Yeah, what he said ! (or she? sorry I can't remember who owns the orange one and who owns the red one.) Look me up "Fuel" and introduce yourself. I will be cookin brats on an engine grill. No fee, just a good way to meet folks from this forum. Welcome aboard !

Don't confuse that Dave with Big Dave......looking forward to some of those brat's
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Dave's not home -
                June 1 - 8th. anyway.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

first time long hauler here too. we went stilly to Arlington last yr and had a blast doing it all this yr

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                    Dave's not home -
                    June 1 - 8th. anyway.
                    You got the stuff, Phil?
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by okie300c View Post
                      first time long hauler here too. we went stilly to Arlington last yr and had a blast doing it all this yr
                      See?? Totally addictive. Glad to have you aboard okie300. c. Whatcha bringin? So's we can find ya???
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

STILLY, I'm not sure what that means, but I like it and will use the term on some of you.
                        I just love my Hot Rods.

Long Hauled 2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013. Loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave the Bartender View Post
                          Yeah, what he said ! (or she? sorry I can't remember...

I thought I saw another one of your posts that said you remembered everything . What's up with that? Anyways, looking forward to seeing you again soon
                          Mike

Originally posted by okie300c View Post
                          Welcome to the boards. Your going to like it here

Originally posted by street72 View Post
                          STILLY, I'm not sure what that means, but I like it and will use the term on some of you.
                          There you go again Rett. You are still silly (STILLY)
                          FKA Redragtop
                          (formerly known as)

Comment

stilly is an oklahoma slang term for stillwater lol sorry my bad. im going to be taking my hemi 300 this yr my torino isnt ready yet. but dont laugh my 300 is a sleeper its got long tube headers full 3 inch exhaust a CAI a programmer etc ... cam swap coming soon lol ... but its a charcoal grey 300c

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                              I thought I saw another one of your posts that said you remembered everything . What's up with that? Anyways, looking forward to seeing you again soon
                              Mike
                              How long ago was that? A few years ago I DID remember quite a lot, but I have killed off a lot of brain cells in the last few years. I thought I was just thining the herd of the weak ones . . . but apparently I have over hunted !

Okie 300 C, welcome aboard ! Look me up for a Brat and a beer. Regular or Root ! Both will be on ice, and we will need it on the "Hot as Hell Tour" this year.

Here to serve DTB

P.S. ask to see me do a "Tweelie"
                              Last edited by Monster; May 10, 2013, 06:07 AM. Reason: Fixed quote
                              DTB - RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                              X