Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Riding Shotgun In A Rally Car With Ken Block Tomorrow – What Should I Ask Him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Riding Shotgun In A Rally Car With Ken Block Tomorrow – What Should I Ask Him?

The words themselves don’t even make a lot of sense when I type them, but as the title suggests, I am going to be riding shotgun with Ken Block in a rally car tomorrow as he prepares for the Rally America New England Forest Rally. The fine people at Ford decided to invite me for […]

More...

Wouldn't it be fun if we were going faster ? A more serious question I don't have. Seriously., don't eat or drink anything after 5pm. Pick up some Depends on the way there anyway, just incase.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

P.S. I was in the passenger seat of a Shelby Mustang GT 500 that left the road and went up a tree at 60mph . Not fun. Don't forget your helmet, I like you .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

"Ever lose your nerve for a split second? "
        I know he can't afford to lose his nerve for a whole second
        "If so, when?"

Comment

I am more crew chief than a driver..and noticed all drivers have crew chief things to think about.

1. What was your favorite rally car to drive? (my subaru is listening, be careful)
          2. Did you build the mustang AWD on your own thoughts and theories on where rally should be?
          3. I know you are old school, what is the oldest thing you miss about rally today?
          4. Business first, opinions buried.. what would you change?

this post reminds me, I don't even check up on the maine race anymore.
          I could take my old suby wagon there, check the cars out on spectator. I tired to catch the race some years ago, driving the same wagon.
          I pull in and spotted a rally subaru in the parking lot, and all was quiet but me, and a wedding I disrupted.

Never went back. Embarrassed. I felt the whole sacred gathering was staring at me. kinda funny afterwards..but not at the time.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; July 14, 2015, 07:01 PM.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
          X