Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Question Of The Day: What Is The Ultimate Racing D*** Move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Question Of The Day: What Is The Ultimate Racing D*** Move?

Here’s something I actually expected to be doing: writing another piece on Moto2 rider Romano Fenati and his abhorrent sportsmanship actions during competition. Back in 2015, Fenati and Niklas Ajo had a bit of an issue with each other during the MotoGP race in Argentina. First, Fenati tried to kick Ajo off of his bike […]

The post BangShift Question Of The Day: What Is The Ultimate Racing D*** Move? appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

A complete ban from racing seems to be imminent for this dork, and very well deserved. Of course - I always thought Dale Earnhardt should be banned, too - but we all know what happened with him. America turned him into a hero for driving like an asshole.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
      A complete ban from racing seems to be imminent for this dork, and very well deserved. Of course - I always thought Dale Earnhardt should be banned, too - but we all know what happened with him. America turned him into a hero for driving like an asshole.
      No comment..... the comeback would be way too easy!
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I'm up for it...
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
        X