Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s The Worst Add On Accessory You Have Ever Seen Installed? We Think These Wheelie Bars Might Be It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s The Worst Add On Accessory You Have Ever Seen Installed? We Think These Wheelie Bars Might Be It

When I was a teen ager and saw a car with way to many stick on accessories, or too much chrome door edge guard, we would often say that someone should turn that guy away from the chrome aisle at Pep Boys. I mean some folks just don’t know when to stop. Just because you […]

The post What’s The Worst Add On Accessory You Have Ever Seen Installed? We Think These Wheelie Bars Might Be It appeared first on BangShift.com.

More...

still can't post comments on the page this post is on... so...

Where is JC Whitney when you need them? Those bowtie exhaust tips should be worth at least 10 hp and the solar cooker wing can hold at least 4 pots of chili. I call it a WIN!!

(edit) Dammmmit, I just saw the ghost YENKO stripe, that sucker must literally try to fly from every stop light. I'm scared straight just looking at it. I was gonna suggest glassing in the back windows and frenching in a bubble lexan Bowtie van window, but that might be too much.
    Last edited by Beagle; January 29, 2021, 07:19 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
    X