Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carnage of the Week: An Old Dodge Camper in Hilarious Action on a Tough Truck Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnage of the Week: An Old Dodge Camper in Hilarious Action on a Tough Truck Track

Re: Carnage of the Week: An Old Dodge Camper in Hilarious Action on a Tough Truck Track

Wasn't that funny IMO.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Carnage of the Week: An Old Dodge Camper in Hilarious Action on a Tough Truck Track

.. maybe I needed another few beers to get the full enjoyment out of that.

Comment

I didn't go to Pinks all out in Dallas, but the guys told me about a crapped up pickup with a bed camper that was there. Pulled under the bridge, everybody's like WTF? - truck does a burnout, leaves wheels in the air with camper back door flapping and runs 10s.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
          I didn't go to Pinks all out in Dallas, but the guys told me about a crapped up pickup with a bed camper that was there. Pulled under the bridge, everybody's like WTF? - truck does a burnout, leaves wheels in the air with camper back door flapping and runs 10s.
          you mean this one: http://www.bangshift.com/forum/index.php?topic=13959.0

Comment

I found this hilarious and would do that in a heartbeat!
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Randal, I owe you a beer....and you owe me a 5 dollar camper to do this with.

You can have it back when I am done.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Back? Hell, if the truck/van frame isn't too jacked up make it a ramp truck for the Jav. Then put the Jav on it and go on the course again!

Comment

There was a bit more laughter in the immediate vicinity of the video camera than the festivities warranted. This kind of thing would be a lot more fun driving the RV than watching. Unless of course the camper was en fuego. ;D
                  The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Is my audio out, or did I not hear the Dixie horn? I swear, I was resisting the urge to yell out "yeehaw!".
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Man I cant believe it, destroying a Dodge ! Wouldnt be so funny if it was a 67 Camaro!
                      But hell it was a camper ,still funny

Comment

Ha! I remember this one :D

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
                          Your vid is served ;).

Comment

That should answer any questions about the lack of structural integrity of the early c class motorhomes.

Hey Joe - I think we found a good donor BBM you can put in the Fury if yours has done worse than just eat a cam... ;D
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                            X