Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Huber Wins Small-Block Power Adder at Drag Week, With a 4-Banger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Huber Wins Small-Block Power Adder at Drag Week, With a 4-Banger!

Re: Jon Huber Wins Small-Block Power Adder at Drag Week, With a 4-Banger!

How many Chevys and Mopars did he beat? ;D
    How about a full article on this car?

Nick Leone
    Wish my Pinto would have gone that fast

Comment

here here!! how bout a full HRM article on this car!!!

CONGRATULATIONS HUBER PERFORMANCE!!!

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Nice!
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

There was a full article a few years back. I love a good V8 as much as the next guy, but this is honestly one of my favorite cars of all time. I saw it at DW two years ago but it wasn't working right so no wheel stands.
          The car is not only fast, but clean and very very well built.
          Congrats!

Comment

But hes stubborn right Mom Huber. ;D

Comment

I saw a small blurb on it once, but agree we need the full dirt on this cool car.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to the Huber's. Jon is the only guy I know who washed a ems pro to death! ;D

Comment

:THUMBSUP: to 4 cylinders of fury
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

:THUMBSUP: :THUMBSUP: Way to go Hubers !!!

Not only did Jon clean house in his class, he was also fast enough to cover the Big Block Power Adder field by almost 3 tenths. I'll bet those guy's are glad he wasn't in their class.

Who said Cubes rule?

Comment

Outstanding!

Winning with a Ford in the "Chevy, Chevy, [yawn] Chevy" world of sportsman doorslammer racing is usually enough of a "dare to be different" coup, but whipping 'em with an 8-valve SOHC four cylinder FORD . . . and driving over 1000 miles to do it . . . that's incredible!

Somebody needs to turbocharge a Dearborn 'Cammer to show 'em how its done in Big Block Power Adder . . . .

Comment

I new of the car but really had forgot just how fast it is. The wife and I was walking thru the pits at the fri night finali and really wasn't going to givr4 it any attention. Then we got stopped by a sure giddy KT and he told us we HAD to watch his next pass. And it didn't disapoint. You could see the roof and hood from the back.

Comment

Working...
                        X