Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Archive: Found On A Women's Bathroom Stall

Re: From the Archive: Found On A Women's Bathroom Stall

Brian, you are right about the wives of car guys. Mine, like yours, is a saint. I get no grief about going to Maxton five times a year, 10 or twelve Studebaker meets every year and on and on plus sinking dollars into keeping old cars and trucks going.

Congratulations to the both of us for have wives that let us play with our toys.

Comment

Way cool of her to snap a picture of that! Yes, cheers to all the wives that put up with and even support our automotive obsession. I'm another lucky soul with a cool wife who understood from the beginning that this wasn't a passing phase in my life and that when one car is done...I'll be looking for another project to wrench and fab on if I don't have one already.

She is a bit miffed though that she knows more about car parts now than she ever wanted to. Like recognizing that a vehicle lost its driveline on the side of the road and telling her friend, who just looked at her clueless not understanding. She also picked up on the names of a lot of the NHRA pro racers and their stories. When I went to Dallas and visited the JFK memorial, I accidentally said JFR and she assumed I meant John Force Racing. Gotta love her!

Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Definitely not on a Men's room stall. No four letter words, no sleazy remarks from others, and Oldsmobile is spelled correctly.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Try again on the last part about the spelling.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Dude she went into the bathroom at Thompson??? She's a brave soul. ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Despite the spelling error, it's obvious the woman who wrote that is quite bright....and quite right.

in my esteemed opinionion ;D ;D ;D
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Try again on the last part about the spelling.
                It's what I get for posting hours after looking at a pic. :P
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Gasser meet again this year at Thompson June 5-7. Maybe I can find a brave soul to go in and see if that is still there.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Absolutely incredible!

Your college ride had A/C and power windows?! :o

Comment

My Sweetie doesn't "get it" at all but she puts up with me, so that's cool. If I want to doa car project she'll say "OK. Let's see how we can afford it". And we sit down and work it out.

Now, about the inscription in the ladies room. It's obvious that Denise (Y'all remember Denise, dontcha?) was there some time before Keri was there.

Dan

Comment

Here's a funny sign I saw on the bathroom doo at a gas station in NJ. Me and my friend Sara both got our cameras and walked to the door to take pics....The gas station must have thought we were going to do something weird in the bathroom cause he came out to ask if there was a problem...hahaha

Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                        X