Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Funding Engine Projects, Yunick's Hot Vapor Engine Seems To Be Among Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government Funding Engine Projects, Yunick's Hot Vapor Engine Seems To Be Among Them

Re: Government Funding Engine Projects, Yunick's Hot Vapor Engine Seems To Be Among Them

'Tain't nothin' new. The scale may be a bit greater but the Gov, thru the EPA, DOT, and even the DoD, has funded these types of developments for years. However these improvements are attained I'm glad to see them. Remember, every bit of FE improvement for Joe Commuter means more fuel for us.

Dan

Comment

Re: Government Funding Engine Projects, Yunick's Hot Vapor Engine Seems To Be Among Them

187 million? is that all? seriously........I'm really glad to see Delphi and Cummins and Navistar getting a little cash....if they r gonna give away my tax dollars then i'd rather they give it to companies which employ allot of folks in MY local area.

Lets put this in perspective.... This is the Government's attempt at spurring development in efficiency because they feel global warming will kill us all if they don't act.

But the state of Virginia is gonna spend over 2 billion dollars for a 2 lane traffic tunnel under the Elizabeth river.

Hmmmmmmmm....................................?

187 million. really? is that all? If this was so important I would think that they would spend more....i'm just sayin'.....

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
      X