• Show
Clear All

• Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Keys in Cars, Hanging with Rocky and Jim

Re: Power Tour Guerilla Coverage: Keys in Cars, Hanging with Rocky and Jim

Man those are some good looking dudes!
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

Heyyyyyyy wait a second.... :D
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by bishir
        holy sh!t. Someone actually took the time to stop and "SEE RUBY FALLS"

You guys are my effin HEROES!!! and thanks for the kickass coverage!! I hope to meet you both some day. I've seen those damn Ruby Falls signs a million times. Never stopped.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

You guys are my effin HEROES!!! and thanks for the kickass coverage!! I hope to meet you both some day. I've seen those damn Ruby Falls signs a million times. Never stopped.
          You'll have to point me in that direction when I quite breaking my junk and go visit you. 8)
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Originally posted by dieselgeek

You'll have to point me in that direction when I quite breaking my junk and go visit you. 8)
            it's a ways from where I live - it's on my old drive from Indiana to Florida, somewhere in Tennessee or Kentucky or some place like that. It seems for a thousand miles, every mile there is (or used to be) a "SEE RUBY FALLS!" sign. I always wondered WTF that is. The two guys in the Grand National (awesome car, by the way!) seemingly felt it was time to check it out!
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I sarcastically asked our tour guide a young woman why they don't advertise more and she said they made a bunch of signs
              Powertour off/on since 2002
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X