No announcement yet.

Caption this photo: Larry Larson and Jeff Lutz Share a Word on Drag Week 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this photo: Larry Larson and Jeff Lutz Share a Word on Drag Week 2010

Re: Caption this photo: Larry Larson and Jeff Lutz Share a Word on Drag Week 2010

Together we could rule the world!!!
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Re: Caption this photo: Larry Larson and Jeff Lutz Share a Word on Drag Week 2010

With this little screwdriver, I can turn up the wick and totally ruin your world.

Comment

...... Yea I know Jeff, but Milans hot dogs are way better and Cordovas chili cheese nachos are to die for
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Your turbo ducting is not only important to the flow if the intake charge, but you need to make sure it flows with the Feng shui of the car
          sigpic

Comment

Ever see that movie "Men in Black"...
            Jim T
            Supercar Collectibles
            www.Supercar1.com

Comment

Larry "Jeff,watch out for that Bernado guy next year" :
              Jeff "Id bet Ev still hasnt washed the autograph off the side of his face" ;D
              Larry" I never told Doug Cline the rooftop pizza sign was worth 3 tenths"
              Jeff "Your secret is safe with me" ;)

Comment

My go-fast shirt is blacker than your go-fast shirt.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Jeff to Larry " i may not have won, but at least i don't look like Pat Musi".

Comment

Originally posted by 67BlueSS
                    With this little screwdriver, I can turn up the wick and totally ruin your world.

NAILED IT.

bruab,send this guy a shirt!
                    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

See the guy behind us? No don't let him see you look, he is still screaming from finding my screwdriver when he sat down. Its the only tool I bring on Drag Week, I have built the whole car with Phillips screws.
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Goodness; there's that camera guy with the lens in our face again. Quick, make believe we're talking about car stuff.

Comment

Larson: You're gonna need to step it up a bit to hang with me this week....

Lutz: Maybe so..... but hey, at least my car has never been painted pink.
                          Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                          1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                          1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                          1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                          1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                          1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

"..and that's the meaning of life."

"We don't wear enough hats?"
                            1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                            1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Larson}"So Lutzy you recon I could grow hair on my face like that"
                              Luts} "Na, you wont get the helmet on" :D

Comment

Working...
                              X