Video: A Fuel Injected Pro Stock Hemi Tuning Session on Ray Barton's Dyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: A Fuel Injected Pro Stock Hemi Tuning Session on Ray Barton's Dyno

Re: Video: A Fuel Injected Pro Stock Hemi Tuning Session on Ray Barton's Dyno

Makes me want to check the gasket match of the throttle body to intake on my Buick :o
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      Makes me want to check the gasket match of the throttle body to intake on my Buick :o
      Looking at what Ray identified as our "major problem" - I'd have never thought that a few minutes of grinding would do so much. Basically, his smoothing of the base of the throttle body adapter smoothed the airflow - reduced turbulence - beneath the throttle body. The difference in air distribution to each cylinder was *amazing* - almost perfect after he was done.

I thank my lucky stars I get to rub elbows occasionally with families like the Bartons.
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Some read it, some do it! Glad you share it Geek your the Man! Its called "Winning"
        2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
        First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
        2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
        2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Dagnabbit...
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Working...
          X