Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Announces the Engine Failures Challenge: Worst Engine Builders in the Country To Gather for Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift Announces the Engine Failures Challenge: Worst Engine Builders in the Country To Gather for Contest

Re: BangShift Announces the Engine Failures Challenge: Worst Engine Builders in the Country To Gathe

I don't have enough evidence of my own disaster...
    but would send details if I could.

rods and mains swap on a jacked up engine, in the mud..It was a result of one weekend left where my stuff was stored. different size bearings judged by eyesight and finger feel...

it ran great...with a "little" knock. ;D
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: BangShift Announces the Engine Failures Challenge: Worst Engine Builders in the Country To Gathe

I'm in! Do we have to supply our own kitty litter?
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

"By Anita Mandalay Posted 04/01/11"????.....I think I know her!
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Ha!! how long have you guys been planning for April Fool's Day?? this has been a good year.
          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

>There is no need to have a contest! The worst shop in America is in Henderson Nevada
            Its Called "DynoFlo" and a guy named Scott owns and operates it.
            If you are considering using this shop for anything by expensive boat anchors, DONT DO IT!
            His work is JUNK and his attitude is worse! He can distroy a Dart Big M block before its even assembled, How about almost three thousands variation between the bore diameters after a bore and hone job by Scott? Now thats some accurate work for a high end shop dont ya think?
            This would make a very good investment, buy this guy for what he is actually worth, then sell him for what he thinks he is worth! Were talking big profit here folks, maybe a billion to one on your dollars! :o
            Oh Well, life and learn, but what we learn we need to share with others so they dont make the same mistake!

God Bless Our Troops and their Families

Comment

bummer. was he the lowest price guy available when you had the work done?
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
              X