Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Violation Game: Phantom Donk

Re: The Violation Game: Phantom Donk

Dammit!, I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants!

Comment

My 8yr old son was looking over my shoulder and said " thats a cool car" . Most be the HOT WHEELS look. Still, alot of work most have gone in to cars like this. What if it had skinnys on the front and 30x12.50 stickys on the back and the wheels and body painted black but, everything else the same, would it be OK then? Food for thought.
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I just keep wondering what it would look like on an Autocross track. Imagine looking into your rearview mirror to see that thing barrelling down on you :o Lose the massive amounts of stereo equipment and it's probably a reasonably fast car for it's size. I think last week's tops it though, I can still reconize this car ;D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That's a nice paint job too! It's pretty.....disgusting. I don't know what else to say. Whoever told anyone and who believed them that that style looked 'good?'

Comment

It needs the original front and some big fat 15 inch wheels...and another colour.Bad.

Comment

It takes a TON of dedication, time, and money to take a vision all the way to the finished product. Think of all the things we use every day that would NOT have been, but for those attributes to 'following through' a dream. This car and many others are not to my 'taste' but I as a carcrafter and artist, I can see effort when I see it.
              http://team61racecars.webs.com/

http://baccusent.webs.com/

Comment

"I can see effort when I see it"

Just because a lot of effort went into it does?nt mean it was put to good use.
                From the windshield forward it?s just wrong, mismatched to the rest of the body.

Comment

I wouldn't have nearly as much to say if it still had the original clip on it, but from where I'm sitting, I haven't seen that much wasted effort since masturbation was invented...
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I don't know... but if you put that much much time and effort into a show piece, for Christ' sake, CLEAN THE WHOLE TIRE!

But who am I to make fun of those with weird taste...
                    1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                    1997 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                      I wouldn't have nearly as much to say if it still had the original clip on it, but from where I'm sitting, I haven't seen that much wasted effort since masturbation was invented...
                      It?s handed down.

Comment

Originally posted by malc
                        "I can see effort when I see it"

Just because a lot of effort went into it does?nt mean it was put to good use.
                        From the windshield forward it?s just wrong, mismatched to the rest of the body.
                        As is said , "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

If you go into the article deeper and on to his website, THIS is the most radical car he's built, the rest of what he's built are a lot more....mainstream acceptable.
                        http://team61racecars.webs.com/

http://baccusent.webs.com/

Comment

Good, cause that ghetto look, has nothing to do with hot rodding.

Comment

I hope with as high as it sits that he put four wheel drive in it!

Comment

A little bit dumb I think. Imaging hitting a pothole with those tires and rims!

Check out the 64 Impala SS convert that's also on that shop's link. It's got a pretty cool laid back speedster style windshield.

Comment

Working...
                              X