Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question Of The Day: Which Group Of Automotive Enthusiasts Are The Most Unbalanced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Of The Day: Which Group Of Automotive Enthusiasts Are The Most Unbalanced?

Don’t act like you don’t know exactly what the hell I’m talking about when I say that. The Porsche owners that have all the likeability of an electrical fire. The obnoxious and loud Honda guys in LMFAO-style sunglasses. The two types of Subaru owners: new-age hippy and STi/WRX punk. The Mopar faithful and their absolutely […]

More...

This is easy. Packard guys are the most arrogant buncha pricks around. Doesn't matter if their lump of crap never leaves the garage, THEIRS is the best car ever made. It's THE MOST in every category, according to them. Most won't even drive their cars to shows other than Packard shows, and if they do - it's only so they can sneer at whatever lowly POS you have. They make all other car club assholes look like pikers in comparison.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I was thinking the externally balanced group....
      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Originally posted by 68scott385 View Post
        I was thinking the externally balanced group....

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Whatever group I'm in would be the most unbalanced, you know its true. I find Chevy people to be rather obnoxious a good part of the time, Mopar huts have that willingness to pay lots to go slow, and Ford guys have the chip on their shoulder.

I'm still trying to figure out why Maxima and Camry owners are incapable of using cruise control, and why they keep passing just to slow down then get passed themselves. Fly around you, get a mile ahead, let off, get passed, trail a mile back, floor it then pass again, repeat until they stop for gas. Wtf?

Unhinged, unbalanced, unglued, unthrilled, unremorseful... Yeah whatever I'm in.

Comment

Working...
          X