It's The Weekend, Whatcha Doin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's The Weekend, Whatcha Doin' ?

Our pool pump motor gave up the ghost yesterday, so I just got done installing a new one, hooked up all the impeller plumbing and got it going again. Wow, we sure have pressure again now !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	jamweld 001w.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	1020869
    got my first weld in on the 345k mile truck yesterday. Went through an automatic car wash.
    62F, sun shining, tried the A/C thinking ahead..I guess it needs a recharge. Electronic controls are all functional.

Name:	snowapr4 002w.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	1020868
    12 hours later
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Dang ... it's 87* and Sunny down here. Going for a swim after I finish mowing the yard !

Comment

40 miles of bike riding (20 per day) the beach paths near Venice, Santa Monica, Manhatten, Hermosa, etc. People watching at it's best.
        STUGOTS

Comment

Took the kids to the science museum. Wife just made carrot cupcakes and the girls are coloring eggs
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster View Post
            Dang ... it's 87* and Sunny down here. Going for a swim after I finish mowing the yard !
            No need rub it in, Steve!! In the 40's and extremely windy here.
            Terri B. Long Hauler, Cars and Cones participant, Land Speed Racer
            Want to know why I like wine? Have you ever thought about what fish do in water?!

Comment

in the 70s here today with a scheduled repeat tomorrow. got the 67 out today and took it for a nice cruise. what else is there to do on a holiday weekend.

Comment

The list is extremely long. Two at the top of the list is trying to get stuff for the house I just bought and getting my car running. Used the gift card my realtor gave me to buy a shop vac. The went over to another home store and bought six gallons of paint, painting supplies, a step ladder, and a six foot ladder.

Also, took rented engine hoist back to the rental joint, gave a house tour to my friend from work, and unloaded a truck full of parts from my garage.

It was windy as shit today, so I gave up lying under the Caprice and decided some brain down time was needed. Took a nap.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Cut the grass. Fixed a few little things around the house. Washed Red. Went and got some more flowers for the football field.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Watching 4 teams I don't really care about play basketball.........serving breakfast after Sunrise Service tomorrow.........
                    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Went shopping for a potty for the old-motorhome-project. Porcelain is the bomb...no grody tiny plastic shitter for here, baby...

Then worked on layout for stainless steel bathrom floor. Space age, it'll look like Amtrak in the seventies. Can do the whole shower and toilet area in .036" for 35 lbs, I'll take the weight, to get something we can hose out when it needs it.

Comment

Working midnights but it pays for my toys
                        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Worked on the Vette still running rough. Then went and ate at the wife's side of the families easter get together. Tomorrow easter service then my side of the families get together .
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Happy Easter Sunday to all my CarJunkie friends !!!

Comment

Name:	HapyEester.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1021006

Ditto!
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                              X