Cherokee FSJ 2WD Drag Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee FSJ 2WD Drag Wagon

The Jeep Cherokee XJ-R guys shared this on facebook. This thing is friggin cool! Check it out..

THAT is really cool! THanks for sharing!
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Besides myself, you're the only other person on this site that appreciates it STINEY.

Comment

There is still something majorly amiss with the forum software.

I click the "Activity Stream" button like checkMark told us to, and days/weeks later I stumble across cool threads that ActivityStream never showed.

Something this cool should be on the main page!

(just curious Eric, did you see my thread on the motorcycle air cleaner? Did it show up on however you normally search?)
        Last edited by STINEY; April 13, 2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
          Besides myself, you're the only other person on this site that appreciates it STINEY.
          Whaaa? My "LIKE" did not show up untill Stiney's sost!

Comment

Thats one way to do a Cherokee....
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yep.....weird crap like that I see too Bob. The software is buggy.

I see threads on my cell phone that do not show on my desktop computer when using the same search method. And even other strangeness when using our ipad.

Comment

My dads friend had a 78 Cherokee Cheif. Cool truck, it got stolen though. Never see them around any more. Rot eats them up.

Comment

Dig it.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                    There is still something majorly amiss with the forum software.

Something this cool should be on the main page!

Yeah, it should be on the main page shouldn't it... http://bangshift.com/general-news/ca...ished-product/

At least when Lohnes shares stuff he finds on the board he gives credit to the people who found it...

Comment

Working...
                    X