Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling In Russia

Luckiest man alive.

Unbelievable helmet cam footage shows the moment a Russian cyclist is struck by a 40ft lorry and LIVES

Last edited by malc; April 15, 2015, 01:07 PM.

I like how his riding partners appear to not give two shits about their friend being smeared by a truck...I'm just gonna set my bike down over here and take my time.....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

wow
      Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

I'm a cyclist but really a bike on what looks like a interstate, he had it coming.
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

In the middle of the road ?
          ... and then he cuts into the next lane at the same time he signals ?
          Idiot !!!

Comment

Kind of like the cyclists around here. They all think they're immune to traffic laws but when one of them gets wiped out there's an uproar.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Here in Spain any accident involving a cyclist, he's innocent,
              how it happened doesn't count, you're in the car and driving you're guilty.
              They're bicycle nuts here too with their racing bikes and all the kit.
              They ride three abreast....talking, anticipate green lights and ride before it's lit.
              And when the road gets boring they weave in and out of pedestrians.

To my mind the guy in the vid was riding without due care and attention.
              Last edited by malc; April 16, 2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X