Pro Wha???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Wha???

It has a ton of $$$ in it so it's gotta be Pro Sumptin'!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	$_12.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1023721

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Ca...437&rmvSB=true

From now on whenever I hear something awful described as "jacked up" this picture will be etched in my brain.
    Last edited by RockJustRock; April 16, 2015, 09:51 PM.
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

PRO IDIOT!

Comment

Pro Idon'tknowhowtoradiustherearwheelwellssoit'salljac kedupinthebutt. That's my guess.

Dan

Comment

jacked up. my subaru wagon looks sillier. there is almost 18 inches of nothing but air in the back.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Pro Ugly. Or Pro FUBAR. Pro Mistake.

Comment

Its a life size HotWheels Hi-Raker!

Come on guys, you remember them!

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I'm thinking

Pro NO
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Taken from the seller description, w/ added comments:

"It's hard to go wrong with certain cars" (but someone certainly did it here...)
                "This pro-touring F-body takes it to a new level" (that JC Whitney shackles never could)
                "Before you ask, yes the was an original Camaro big-block SS and yes it originally left the factory in bright hugger orange. But all of that doesn't matter when you look at this killer stance" (yes again...yes sadly that does not matter now)
                It "wears a menacing hood" Oh my.
                "The trunk opens and closes as if it were new" There's yer $64,995, right there
                "The SS logo is prominent on the headrests so there's no denying what you are sitting behind the wheel of" I will frequently spin my head around 180 to check on that
                "A billet air cleaner...shoves the air-fuel mixture..." Now that there, sounds menacing. Like a blower, you-know

I don't normally disrespect on people's cars, so lets just say it's the description I find worth a laugh. Maybe we can call it "Pro-Donk", or take a just a little off the "n" and call it "Pro-Dork"
                Last edited by Loren; April 17, 2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X