Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random thought thread

All the good ones are already taken. Not an original thought, but a true one. I hope not
    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
      I'm having real trouble driving today. They keep sending me to UCLA. Damned college girls ain't wearing much. Nearly drove my Lincoln into a tree a little while ago.

GAWD, I LOVE SUMMER!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
      on earth day all the hippie college girls get nekkid and paint themselves green and ride bicycles through the campus ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
        A degenerative bulging disk in your lower back can prove to be painful...but with enough percocet you really don't give a rats ass....
        Got any you could send this way? My freakin shoulder is killing me. Never thought I would look forward to getting sliced up, but I can't wait for next Friday when I get this thing fixed. :-\
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by tedly
          A degenerative bulging disk in your lower back can prove to be painful...but with enough percocet you really don't give a rats ass....
          Got any you could send this way? My freakin shoulder is killing me. Never thought I would look forward to getting sliced up, but I can't wait for next Friday when I get this thing fixed. :-\
          Right up there with ya'll. Got discharged from physical therapy today, told there isn't anything else they can do for me.
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
            Originally posted by tedly
            Right up there with ya'll. Got discharged from physical therapy today, told there isn't anything else they can do for me.
            Man, that sucks. My veteran friend has the VA Fed Exing his good drugs. I say I have a headache, he shoves one of his bottles of goodies in my hand. Too bad I've got random drug tests at work. I have to settle for lousy Tylenol.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Normally I don't like painkillers. I get... weird. After I had my foot operated on, I only took 2 of the Hydrocodones they prescribed to me. I'd probably take some now if I had them. Guess I'll have to settle for beer.
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

I will be getting steroid shots soon....not looking forward to it....they finaly took me off the motrin...useless,,,like taking tic tacs for pain....I can't stand up straight....can't walk without a limp...but they say the disk problem. Shouldn't cause this kind of pain....uh....hello.....you did the mri....if its not that wtf else could it be.....I like to refer to the military hospitals as medical hobby shop....if this keeps up...I will get medical boarded and if they don't medicaly retire me ater 16 years.....I will be totaly screwed....might get some disability but who the hell knows
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Headed to the digs in one hour....
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

:o >

Just found out this morning that I'm going to have to pull a double shift. That means 24hrs!!!!!!!!!
                    Not to happy right now!

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet

Just found out this morning that I'm going to have to pull a double shift. That means 24hrs!!!!!!!!!
                      Not to happy right now!
                      sorry, man that sucks!
                      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Not to happy right now!
                        Well if your getting time and a half I do not feel sorry for you :D

If your not getting OT pay....then I have to agree....that blows ass :P
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Got a pile of metal and I got to cook a pig. Hmmmmmm

Stay tuned. ;)

Comment

Not to happy right now!
                            Well if your getting time and a half I do not feel sorry for you :D

If your not getting OT pay....then I have to agree....that blows ass :P
                            I thought MSHA rules state no more than 16 (or 18?) hours?
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting with the chickens tomorrow to go look at the swap meet. Since I'm broke, I won't be bringing much cash. Maybe bring the camera.
                              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I cut a gigantic hole in the hood of my car today.....and it was fun......sawzal and cut off wheels rule pics later

Comment

Working...
                                X