Stupid stuff you get involved in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid stuff you get involved in...

Its been a while since I posted here, but I thought Id get back into the Bangshift swing. I still havnt gotten over the loss of my garage though...Today Im getting ready to head to NYC to do a little surfing.Click image for larger version

Name:	lucy pet surfing machine houston sm.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	1123256.. The machine weighs 57K lbs dry and about twice that when full. Its a real road going portable surfing machine capable of making a decent (for a dog) 2ft face every 8 seconds or so if called upon. Im pretty sure its the only one in the world right now but I see it catching on quick... Smaller ones for cats and rodents etc. etc. Not sure how much fun its going to be driving this into Times Square. Turning radius isn't too good...The Volvo power unit keeps speeds low (about 65mph max). Who boy...
    Too bad the wave maker isnt powered by a 440 instead of a 3phase motor running on 480V...
    BKB
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Do they make the drive wear a doggie costume?
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Barry,
      I don't think Steve the driver would like that... Its a real stress-full rig in tight situations. Dog suit would limit vision.
      www.FBthrottlebodies.com
      Bruce K Bridges

Comment

So that's where you disappeared off to..
        Do you fill it with hydrant water upon arrival?

Comment

Or let the dogs fill it, a squirt at a time? (That's a disgusting thought - sorry.....) Around here we just take 'em to the beach.

And how's the rest of the fleet?

Dan

Comment

Working...
          X