No announcement yet.

A Profound Christmas Season Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems to be the thread for: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Merry Christmas!!! My sister pulled one of my spare Nissan Patrol steering wheels off my wall and made this for me and you.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	032.jpg Views:	1 Size:	945.1 KB ID:	1183793
      Last edited by ratpatrol66; December 22, 2017, 01:27 AM.

Comment

That is COOL! Sweet sister!

Comment

I was there briefly but had to leave, I think it was to go racing. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I missed the pic. And Walt rode with me so I have a witness.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            I was there briefly but had to leave, I think it was to go racing. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure I missed the pic. And Walt rode with me so I have a witness.

Dan
            I'll vouch for ya Dan, you and Truck were there alright. And Walt was frozen solid and shivering. Only a young buck would even attempt a ride like he made to get there.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

If I recall correctly, which I probably do not, but if I do, it seems that a few years ago, we played a game of Round Robin right here on BS, everybody who was interested chimed in and contributed to the words of this song. And not only is it it bad, it's way too long. But everybody at the time played a hand in this crime, if I recall correctly.

Last edited by pdub; December 24, 2017, 07:56 PM.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
              X