GM Steel Wheels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GM Steel Wheels...

The set I have are pretty crappy. Dents, scratches, slightly deformed..

What do you want for a NOS set if you're willing to part?

Comment

First off,I'll send ya to a website,called ---> www.hubcaps.com . They have the Caps in question. The want $90 each. That's $360 a SET. I have 5 NOS 'Sets' in their orig. Boxes. To find 'em I'll have to start digging on Monday after work. I'd want about $350 for my set(s). I asked the Landlord,and He said 'That's about in the Ball-park,usually the bigger 'Caps are priced around that range,but,then again,these ARE CHEVY'S were talkin' about here :P :,the fact they were used on all sorts of Muscle Chevies makes them worth just that little bit more,of course,ya WON'T find ME payin' that kinda Money for those dinky little things :P...". Do a little COMPARING BEFORE you buy,Steve 8) ;)And let me know . ~J/W.

Comment

Yes, I am interested in the dog dishes.
        I would also be interested in a NOS set of Corvette/Rally turbine caps if you have some. I know I can still buy them brand new for $250, but if I'm already buying from you.. ;)

Would you be able to take a few snaps of the caps when you find them please? :-*

Comment

I'll start digging tommorow Night,Steve. As for the Rally/'Vette stuff,I've have no NOS Caps or Trim Rings. I DO have 1 set of 14x6(including the spare Wheel...)Wheels/Trim Rings/Center-Caps,they are a bit 'weathered'(minor scrapes,dingz...). I also have a complete set of 15x7's,again with all the Rings & Caps and the Spare Wheel. I have 6 'stray' 15x8 'Corvette'(genuine..)bare Wheels,another set of 15x7's(4)with no Rings or Caps,another pair of 14x6's(bare,and lots of surface rust...)and a pair(2 sets..) of ultra rare(origional..)15x4's as used on '66-'67 Corvettes as 'front-runners'. I've turned down over a 'Grand for a set of these plus a set of my 15x8's about a year ago,even though they now make reproductions of both sizes. I'm not *really* interested in selling any of this stuff right now. Like I said,I'll start digging tommorow. ~J/W.

Comment

15x4 rallyies?????????????????? :o 8)

Comment

i have a set of those 15x4 corvette ralleys too did not know they are worth any real money 2 are on the front of my one car and 2 are on the front of my buddys as he needed tires lol good to share
              i think they may be 15x5 but could be wrong they look cool as you stated as front runners lol

Comment

Found 'em ;) ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Cool.. 8) Are you able to snap some pics for me?

Also, is PayPal good with you?

Comment

Working...
                  X