Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla makes 1800 mile trip...

Cordless Tesla (I Drive 1800 miles without charging) - YouTube

If you must drive an electric vehicle, going hybrid is the sensible way to go.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

That's pretty impressive. I'm glad that their cars aren't only eco-friendly, but also become more reliable.

Comment

Eco- friendly how?
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        Eco- friendly how?
        Pollution is out of sight so in greenies eyes it doesn't cause any .
        It be like stating getting the fuel to a pump has no Pollution tied to it .
        Last edited by 2020 mustang; November 17, 2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

As I've said before, "There's no environmental free lunch."

Comment

Believe me, something else that's Hip and Trendy will come along and All the "Me Too Movement" members will Jump Right On like Lemmings and get Taken for a $$$$ ride.

One of my Relatives is a Electrician.
            He is making a Nice Retirement Nest Egg on
            Installing a Power Service Upgrades for the Charging Station for these cars. Most homes the current Power Service doesn't have enough capacity to add the charger. So you Now have Two Electric Bills each month.....as the New additional service comes with a new meter.

Comment

I stumbled upon this video recently, and it got me thinking about getting a Tesla. The idea of driving an electric vehicle with such an impressive range is intriguing. I've even started exploring some Tesla Model Y accessories that could enhance the ownership experience. It's great to witness how electric cars are advancing, making long journeys without frequent charging a reality. Hybrid vehicles do offer a practical compromise for those who want to transition to cleaner energy sources without range anxiety. Thanks for sharing the video—it's inspiring to see the evolution of electric transportation!
              Last edited by severosos; November 23, 2023, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X