Where were you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were you?

I was in 5th grade, front row. the principle came over the intercom and told us the World Trade Center and Pentagon had been attacked. My teacher's daughter works in the Pentagon and got really worried, if I recall correctly, her daughter was driving by the Pentagon when it happened
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: Where were you?

I was working and got a call from my wife that a plane hit the first tower. We all jumped on the interweb and saw the second one hit. When we first heard nobody new it was terrorists.

Comment

boston

Comment

I was living in Sydney Australia at the time and it was like midnight and I was asleep.
        Got a telephone call from one of my mates and he said;

"The World Trade Center is gone and the Pentegon has been bombed" !!

Being half asleep, that made no sense at all and I asked him if he was "F*@#KED up".
        "No dude, you need to get up and turn on the TV" !!!

The world was never the same after that night ...
        :'(

Comment

defend the constitution from enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC

Comment

I was working as a Machinist and was at my lathe it came on the radio then for the rest of the day the supervisor walked around turnng off radio's telling not to worry about it, then came home and watched news for 12 hours

Comment

I posted my story under the "Two Words for the Day" thread. Things have never been the same, as stated.

Dan

Comment

Was on my way to work from school. At first I thought it was some kind of radio joke until I switched to another station and couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Comment

Working...
                X