Redneck Roller Coaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck Roller Coaster

Sorry if this is a re-post but Very Funny even a 2nd time...........

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Redneck Roller Coaster

It seems this is a new or old fad ! Tons of these on YouTube

No one told me ?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I like the 2nd one!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Very funny David, thanks for posting.

Here is a vid of the Cop's visiting David's Farm.
        Apparently, she's not too bright ....

NOTICE:Dave of davidsfarm owns all rights to this video, NOT me! Dave, let me know if you have a problem with this video and I will take it down. It's on sev...

Comment

Boy she could've handled that better....criminal negligence?.....maybe, but that's pretty weak.
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Criminal fun. She'd be easy to handle, though. Just wave a bag of Tim Horton's under her nose and you have her in your power.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
              Just wave a bag of Tim Horton's under her nose and you have her in your power.
              Never heard of a Tim Horton's so I had to look it up ... should have guessed.

Tim Hortons offers coffee and doughnuts in locations across Canada and the United States and in 1995, merged with Wendy's International, Inc.

Locations can presently be found in Michigan, Maine, Connecticut, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.

Home of Canada's favourite coffee. Join Tims™ Rewards and start earning rewards today.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
                Boy she could've handled that better....criminal negligence?.....maybe, but that's pretty weak.
                She was cute though -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                  Originally posted by DanStokes
                  Just wave a bag of Tim Horton's under her nose and you have her in your power.
                  Never heard of a Tim Horton's so I had to look it up ... should have guessed.

Tim Hortons offers coffee and doughnuts in locations across Canada and the United States and in 1995, merged with Wendy's International, Inc.

Locations can presently be found in Michigan, Maine, Connecticut, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New York.

Home of Canada's favourite coffee. Join Tims™ Rewards and start earning rewards today.
                  And every friggin' corner in Canada.

Comment

That's awesome! - especially the one with the cop...

Comment

Working...
                    X