So what did I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what did I miss?

Real life Trumps the internet everytime...

Just walked in from California.. Got the Disco Nova home as well as the Z1 Kawasaki with the Totally ubnoxious fairing... ( that somehow got wacked off within mintues of being at the Junkie shop)

Life is good... can't wait to read the impressions from the Open house...

K

Re: So what did I miss?

Hey Keith, welcome back, just wanted to say it was a pleasure talking to you and Tonya out in Cali, Before meeting you in person i had somewhat of a mixed impression of you, i kinda of figured you for a, know it all, arrogant,my shit don't stink, type of person, Ok i still think that, But you have a great wife, what a nice lady ;)....... nice meeting you guys,glad ya made it home safe and sound, hope to see ya at Maxton this year, Fred
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

First maxton is just around the corner... damn... where did the off season go?

K

Comment

Check out this thread, I took lots of motorcycle pictures for you.

http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?topic=1848.0

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Wow they've added a lot to that place... we went there back in 92 or 93...

I loved the Bike picks... very cool...

Keith

Comment

Keith,

Good to have you back. It is always fun reading your posts.

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

You're right. The off-season has wizzed past. I'm in the middle of putting the new cam in, Dave M has the carb for a rebuild, the new head is at the shop getting a tune-up, and I have some bars to fit. I need to get the whole mess to pass that harda$$ in tech, and time is NOT on my side. Just finished some "Honey-Dos" so I'm hoping I can stay on it between now and April 5th.

Glad you're back - HI to Tonya
              Dan

Comment

YO!

Comment

Working...
                X