Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tons of pictures from today's World Of Wheels show (Boston)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of pictures from today's World Of Wheels show (Boston)

Today the wife and I went to the Bayside Expo Center to check out this year's World Of Wheels. The past few years this show has been horrible... Over-run by ricers, toilets that have no business in a car show like this and was an over-all waste of money... But not this year.. The show was great! Wall to wall people, TONS of cool cars and lots to see!!

So here goes.. I won't comment on all of the pictures because there's just way too many, I'd be here all day.. Enjoy!!

The highlight of my day was meeting Henry Winkler (The Fonz) and watching as he hit on my wife. It was great!! He kissed her 5X (or more) and kept saying he was going to leave with her.. I said that was fine, because how many guys can brag that their wife left them for THE FONZ?!?! Very few, I'd imagine..

Anyways, here goes...

First, I'll get my highlight out of the way...

TO BE CONTINUED....
    Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Re: Tons of pictures from today's World Of Wheels show (Boston)

A local guy that we know owns this car, and a couple of other cool rides, but is one of the nicest people out there.. Great seeing him around at all the shows..

Radiator art!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Comment

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Comment

That's all, folks!!!!!!

Comment

Dear gawd! Are murals making a comeback?
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            Dear gawd! Are murals making a comeback?
            There were a ton of them, but I can tell you that I've been seeing a lot of these cars for 10+ years.. So back in the day when murals WERE in these cars were out there..

Comment

nice photos
              the candy red javelin has been around forever

Comment

Is it just me or...is this show getting weirder and weirder every year.
                Not to sound like a jerk, but the "Motorama Room" was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie
                  Is it just me or...is this show getting weirder and weirder every year.
                  Not to sound like a jerk, but the "Motorama Room" was pathetic.
                  The show is definitely evolving... I can remember going in the 80's and early 90's and the show was just AWESOME.. Then, like I said, the direction seems to have changed a bit.. At least this year there was a big crowd and lots of cars.. I remember going a few years ago and only 1/4 of the place was used, and there was parking in the main lot.. THAT was pathetic..

I just like going to check out the variety.

Comment

some interesting cars there....looks like a lot of 80's style stuff (not a bad thing IMO)....and murals...god lord...no shortage of them...WTF is that body building thing...was that a theam car or did someone decide they wanted shirtless dudes all over the side of their rod?
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
                      some interesting cars there....looks like a lot of 80's style stuff (not a bad thing IMO)....and murals...god lord...no shortage of them...WTF is that body building thing...was that a theam car or did someone decide they wanted shirtless dudes all over the side of their rod?
                      HA!! It was a tribute to Arnold and "Pumping Iron" (His movie). I didn't meet the owner, but I can just imagine..

Comment

Originally posted by JB666
                        HA!! It was a tribute to Arnold and "Pumping Iron" (His movie). I didn't meet the owner, but I can just imagine..
                        Oh jeez, yeah...so can I knowing that....probablywoulda been the guy wearing zebra striped work out pants and a Everlast mucle shirt..
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

someone decide they wanted shirtless dudes all over the side of their rod?
                          If this is the case they were sending a mixed message on set-up night:

Comment

Dig the GS455, the Zepher Bug, and that BOSS. The rest I probably would have just looked at and kept going.
                            Central TEXAS Sleeper
                            USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Did you show your car?
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X