We were just hit by an earthquake.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We were just hit by an earthquake.

My mom saw her rocking chair rocking all by itself in tucson this afternoon....

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I thought dogs were supposed to go nuts before an earthquake. I was in San Diego standing on a big rock when the quake hit. Damn near fell off it. Dog didn't make a peep. just kept on huntin for lizards. go figure.

Comment

xkcd is a web comic.....my kids got me hooked...

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

shake and bake baby. Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
            the ramapo fault has been very quiet
            thats because the gods think you've been behavin, you keep your head down for the rest of us NY metro folk ;)
            a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

I was standing in the kitchen when it hit, and Peyton said it was an earthquake. My first reaction was "no it's not" and then Daphne said "yes it is", and the blinds and lights in the house were moving. It was a really really really slow and weak rocking motion. No big deal here.

Daphne still cried. She tears up every time the damn ground shakes, and then laughs about it. Weird.
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

It's just to get you to hug her.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                  I was standing in the kitchen when it hit, and Peyton said it was an earthquake. My first reaction was "no it's not" and then Daphne said "yes it is", and the blinds and lights in the house were moving. It was a really really really slow and weak rocking motion. No big deal here.

Daphne still cried. She tears up every time the damn ground shakes, and then laughs about it. Weird.
                  Time to move to Phoenix Chad, cost of living is cheaper and the Land doesn't move. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Time to move to Phoenix Chad, cost of living is cheaper and the Land doesn't move. ;)
                    But it's like the Devil's/Bermuda Triangle, where tubbed Camaros mysteriously disappear in masking paper, never to get worked on ;D
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
                      Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

But it's like the Devil's/Bermuda Triangle, where tubbed Camaros mysteriously disappear in masking paper, never to get worked on ;D
                      Sounds like Chad would fit right in. ;) ;D

Oh and you forgot it's the place where Space Ghost stalks the streets.

Comment

space ghost ? doesnt he live off of 69th ave in Laveen ?
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
                          did i read that right ? 734 quakes in the past 7 days in north america ?
                          962 Earthquakes on just THIS map! ;D

*edit* HEY it updated the picture on me :P 983 now :P
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                          X