HEY CHAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY CHAD!

I was driving along on 25E near Barbourville, KY. the other night on my way to an Auction and I heard this Rooster yelling "Chad', "Chad" so I turned around and went back and took this picture, yep your "Chic" is still there and still has memories of that night in September of 2005! The Cow that's next to the Chicken is still undergoing therapy!

Re: HEY CHAD!

OMG, its the giant cock! The cock that Chad rode at DW05! The cock that he couldn't figure out how to get down off of! Now I'm gonna have to go home tonight and watch my DW05 video all over again :D

Comment

a big pecker

Comment

Originally posted by 457Brodix

I was driving along on 25E near Barbourville, KY. the other night on my way to an Auction and I heard this Rooster yelling "Chad', "Chad" so I turned around and went back and took this picture, yep your "Chic" is still there and still has memories of that night in September of 2005! The Cow that's next to the Chicken is still undergoing therapy!

It takes a lot of horsepower to move a cock that big :o Now I know where his signature line came from :D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Let's shed some light on the subject. Ahhhh that IS a cow in the background!

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X