One day, I'm gonna find Murphy and kick his a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One day, I'm gonna find Murphy and kick his a$$

Murphy likes to ride around with anyone I let borrow a car. One guy in particular, Mike, been friends with him a while and he has killed three of my beaters in a matter of two to three months. Now he says he didnt do anything to the 99 Blazer I picked up from the SO's dad, but snow doesnt get packed in around the bottom of one of those things unless it goes through big drifts. Now the power steering is leaking, and he drove it that way for a week before telling me about it. So that was the last vehicle of mine he gets to borrow.

Murphy has been making me work in the snow and cold just so I can get around this year, I think he is related to Mike.

Just this week I learned that 97 Dodge Intrepid wheels will bolt on to a 98 Pontiac Gran Prix, and only barely rub the front calipers. He borrowed the GP for a while this winter and it had good tires on it for the year I drove it. Now the tires are to the cords on the inside edge front and rear. How the hell does someone screw up the alignment for all four wheels and cause both sets to wear like the toe or camber is WAAAAAAY out of spec? Like I said, I drove it for a full year without problems. Three weeks after he started driving it the tires are gone.

I am fast becoming a not so nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
      I am fast becoming a not so nice guy.
      No, you are fast becoming tired of your friend's shit. He's been taking advantage of you. I don't mind helping someone out, but damn, you'd think the guy would be grateful and not tear up your stuff!

Comment

I agree. Todd,STOP being soooo nice to folks : :o ;D!! Sometimes ya just hafta be FIRM 'an tell 'em to beat it,sometimes,that's just the way it is. As for Murphy,...............nobody f**cks with Murphy. Don't you'z know the song:-"You don't pull on Superman's Cape,you don't spiiiiit into the Wind,you don't pull the Mask off the 'Ole Long Ranger and ya don't mess around with............MURPHY" ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
        X