• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What car do you crave RIGHT NOW

Originally posted by Tom Slick
    that license plate could also work on the general lee "bo's hemi" :D

Comment

58 chevy impala with a 348 and a 4 speed (rather a 409 but not in 58 less it was put there)
      cream with black top and interior with steal wheels and baby moons
      just like my dads was 8)

Comment

1964 Studebaker Challenger. R3 power with a 4-speed, Twin Traction. Like this one but, I'll take mind with 4 wheel disc brakes, over size sway bars, quick steering arms and lowered about 2 inches all the way around.

Comment

Right now I crave my '55 Chevy
          back from the paint shop

I think I remember what it looks like
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Page2171
            I find myself strangely attracted to SVO's.
            I have the same affliction

Comment

Originally posted by 116ciHemi
              1979 Pontiac Firebird mild 350 and a 4 speed. Black, not really pretty, but not to bad. Satin finish centerlines, some old racing buckets and old harnesses tied into a 4 point rollbar. Stock ride height or maybe jacked up just a hair in the rear. Recently I was talking cars with a chick, and when the question of what we each drove came up, she looked at me and said I didn't really seem like the Focus type. I need a different car.

How bad do you want one Walt? Why only a 350 when you can have so much more for the same price? If you still want one when you are done with school, or if you want one really bad right now, we can hook you up.

The only other car I would want is a 69 Judge, dont care what engine is in it as long as its a 69. I would take a 69 LeMans or Tempest too, have wanted one for a long damn time. Otherwise I have most of the cars I lusted after, which is kinda nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
                1979 Pontiac Firebird mild 350 and a 4 speed. Black, not really pretty, but not to bad. Satin finish centerlines, some old racing buckets and old harnesses tied into a 4 point rollbar. Stock ride height or maybe jacked up just a hair in the rear. Recently I was talking cars with a chick, and when the question of what we each drove came up, she looked at me and said I didn't really seem like the Focus type. I need a different car.

How bad do you want one Walt? Why only a 350 when you can have so much more for the same price? If you still want one when you are done with school, or if you want one really bad right now, we can hook you up.
                i want a car that looks identical to the one in smokey and the bandit, powered with a poncho mill of some sort. ;D

i should probably get the mustang and monte done before i go lookin for other cars though :D

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss

i want a car that looks identical to the one in smokey and the bandit, powered with a poncho mill of some sort. ;D

i should probably get the mustang and monte done before i go lookin for other cars though :D
                  Can do that too... I have a 78 Formula with T tops that would make a nice TA clone. Needs the front end sheet metal, but why why not go fiberglass? I have 10 second gen birds, 4 are 79 Trans Ams, the rest are Formulas, so I have some spares.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss

Can do that too... I have a 78 Formula with T tops that would make a nice TA clone. Needs the front end sheet metal, but why why not go fiberglass? I have 10 second gen birds, 4 are 79 Trans Ams, the rest are Formulas, so I have some spares.
                    :o

when the day comes that i buy one ill know who to get ahold of ;D

you would be one of my friends hero's haha. his favorite cars are 77-81 trans ams/firebirds.

this is one he had last summer. he had like $600 into the whole thing and it was powered by a 3.8 v6 :D

Comment

I think this is a reasonable and attainable goal. Within the next year or two.
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Right now one the the trucks I crave is in my garage, it just needs suspension the engine built and a thousand other little things. It's an 84 GMC Sierra, I love C-10s. I'm also craving a 53-55 Ford F-100, I'd love to get mine back but that aint gonna happen.

This is when it had air ride, I'm putting it back together with steel springs.

My previous 53 Ford. If I get another it will have the same Industrial Chassis, Dodge Dakota front suspension.
                        Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

I am craving my Javelin as I am envisioning it in 3 years from now with the big motor and a pile of little stuff done that's still on the to-do list. ;D
                          I'm also craving my Bangshifty road trip to VA to get the next project, leaving April 14! 8)

Comment

a 76 luv.

been trying to upload pics to photobucket and keeps killing my computer.
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

1982-1992 Camaro, SOLID ROOF and no damned rust....no drivetrain required, would reuse my existing Might Mouse 315 and Th350.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                                1982-1992 Camaro, SOLID ROOF and no damned rust....no drivetrain required, would reuse my existing Might Mouse 315 and Th350.
                                there is a nice one here Buffalo Buddys kid is selling $3000 runs and drives but it is a t top car ?

Comment

Working...
                                X