Forum change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold has nothing to do with it Nevets.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I've never been a fan of vBulletin.

I'd like to see:
      A way to look at all recent posts, not threads, posts, like the "Recent Posts" link on the old forum.
      No edit time limit.
      See quotes within quotes, I should be able to see several nested quotes in one post.
      Waaay bigger PM's mail box size. I'm already at the max, and it's been upped once.
      Smiley faces choosable from the quick reply.

It'd be cool to see real statistics, but that's not an annoyance, just a nice to have.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by orange95z View Post
        cold has nothing to do with it nevets.
        ok, ok ...

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
          Well, most of us that have tried to edit a message have already figured that out. Almost all of the users here came from the old HotRod site because of a forum "upgrade" that actually degraded the user funcionality, and participation level. Seems to be happening here as well, as there are hundreds of members logged on, but only a few responding. My .02$
          but all those bot "hits" looks good to thy sponsers..
          no?

Comment

there is no ryme or reason for the order of threads ,
            telling what ones have new post or not.. by color as some with no new post are farther up than ones with new post..

Comment

Dudes. Chill out. Stop bitching. Some of you are the SMS ones that complained about the old one. We appreciate the suggestions and are making changes hourly. We are addressing common problems,suggestions, etc by priority. No offense, but your PM issues are minor to a guy having login trouble. The next week will see several changes as we go along. We are looking at all your gripes and if it makes sense for the masses and we can tweak it, we will.

This is BangShift baby. We aren't going to stop until this mother is hot rodded to the max! If you want to email me suggestions or gripes, feel free. [email protected]
              "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Oh and Stitch you need to email me because you are having some strange issue if you aren't seeing the threads in chronological order with the most recent replies up top.
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

I'm good with it. My only gripe is with the white text boxes. The rest of the stuff I don't get/can't find I will have probably figure out in a week or two.

Comment

When one is pc illiterate,such as myself,it takes to damn long to re navigate this stuff.Log in issue alone took the better part of an hour for me.But thats to be expected as I am just an old fart with no patience for things that should be simple or are simple to those that wiped there ass with a pc.Sorry for the rant,no not really.
                    Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Welcome back Woody !!

Comment

Working...
                      X