Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chad is on the road! Follow along via GPS, Video, and Facebook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC View Post
    Hey Chad, since the CarJunkieTV.com name is owned by the Chinese now and the site has nothing to do with what you guys are doing, couldn't you guys get the CarJunkie name back and just use a ".net" suffix........
    There's a dude that owns the rights to "car junkie" and he likes to sue people. Ask Chad how he knows that.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      There's a dude that owns the rights to "car junkie" and he likes to sue people. Ask Chad how he knows that.
      Like does he own a Patent on it or something?? I don't understand how someone can own the words "car" and "junkie", that would be like me saying I own the word "the" and no one can use it or I'll sue them.........I'm sure there's more to it than that........And are you saying if I bought www.carjunkie.net that the guy would try to sue me??, or would that only happen if I started doing car related stuff with it??

Comment

If you were to buy CarJunkieTV.net, you can own it for as long as you like. But if you start to do something car related with it, you will get a letter first that tells you to cease and desist. If you continue, you will get a letter that informs you that they were serious and that they are going to ask you for money and use a judge as their enforcer. After that you get a call from an enforcer lawyer who has a distinct New Jersey Gumba accent.

After looking up the "gentleman" who owns CarJunky, you will find that he has certain "family" members who will make life tough.

If you want that fight, knock yourself out. Considering the fact that BangShift is approximately a hundred times larger than CarJunkieTV, I think Brian and I are going to stick with it.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Come on gang. We need more suggestions. And who wants to meet up with us for food, drinks, or whatever?
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Try some Skyline Chili. I hated it, but it's the Cincinatti rage. Don't know if it's all over Ohio, but I do know that when I get to Columbus Thursday I will not be trying to find one. I will be ready for a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
              If you were to buy CarJunkieTV.net, you can own it for as long as you like. But if you start to do something car related with it, you will get a letter first that tells you to cease and desist. If you continue, you will get a letter that informs you that they were serious and that they are going to ask you for money and use a judge as their enforcer. After that you get a call from an enforcer lawyer who has a distinct New Jersey Gumba accent.

After looking up the "gentleman" who owns CarJunky, you will find that he has certain "family" members who will make life tough.

If you want that fight, knock yourself out. Considering the fact that BangShift is approximately a hundred times larger than CarJunkieTV, I think Brian and I are going to stick with it.
              So it's the name "CarJunkieTV" that he owns, but I guess he can't say anything about www.CarJunkies.com or they haven't got the letter yet, because that is a website that is auto related........

I remember back when we had the Benz shop, our name was EuroAuto and some guy up the street opened a business called EuroCar, we contacted the SOS office and they said it was perfectly legal to for him to do that.........Also Car Junkie is a registered name with the AZ SOS office it was registered in 2003 long before CarJunkieTV, so that guy might want to watch which toes he is stepping on........

Comment

@#$^%!@&#$*. I am in south carolina this week or i would drive down to columbus to hang out!. $^%&&(@&#^%&
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Chad I am up for meeting up and what not and I can get some of the local car scene to show as well if wanted

Comment

Would be one hell of a detour to come by here, but the scenery is worth it.

Comment

wish i was closer! chad could take a nap while running the high 14 sec. blue olds threw the 1/4 mile
                      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

So..... do the videographer guys smell bad or what? you seem REALLY reluctant to ride wit them....they ask to borrow money all the time? Are they dating your mom? Do they chug-a-lug Makers Mark while slaloming the white lines on the interstate? or is it thier ride? .... hope they don't take this thread personal...

I wish I was a rich man..... can ya get my rustbucket on the autocross? I'll bring a broom to sweep the rust flakes up... we can call it Patina... eh? I was record holder at my Dayton Malibu GrandPrix for 12 yrs. (true) I think I can take Pozzi.... she's a girl after all.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I start my 7 day break on Friday, I could meet up with you. Can I do autoX with the GTA, or is it too new? The wife wanted to go to a wine festival on Saturday, looks like she will be "with the girls"
                          Living the dream!

Comment

I commented on the blog post but don't know if anyone actually reads those.

Couple suggestions from someone that lives in Northern KY.
                            -Skyline cheese coneys are a must if you haven't had it already.
                            -Rabbit Hash KY would make a cool detour off the highway. At least it is a great place to cruise to on the cycle.
                            -All kinds of Nascar stuff going on this weekend with the race in Sparta at the Kentucky Speedway (I'd avoid that area at all costs as the traffic will likely be a nightmare)
                            -Thursday Night Lightz at Edgewater drag strip. Run what you brung, hand drop style drag racing.

If I didn't already have plans for Saturday I'd be up at the show with you all.

Comment

Pizza King is the best.
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I'm guessing you've already been to a waffle house for breakfast - but if you haven't - it's a trip you have to take while in Ohio.

I can't get out of work this week and we're all set for a family vacation starting Saturday - so I'm no help at all damneditalltoohell!
                                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X