Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE gif of the 65 GTO build. Slow intarwebnets warning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE gif of the 65 GTO build. Slow intarwebnets warning.

Some of the pics are not sized the same because my daughter was messing with the camera and made them all small for a while. Here are the highlights, not nearly all the pics I took of it. Just thought I would share the lunacy.

Damn, that car was a real piece of shit! I think stoneshrink nailed it when he called you Lazarus.

Comment

I'll tell you what man, you are my hero. Fixing up that old goat, which happens to be my dream car, is awesome!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

thats cool as hell.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Perhaps we should call the car Lazarus, since I have not been brought back from the dead... I am teh rezurector.

I will update the gif when as I get more done, right now its 7mb, which is HUGE...

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
            Damn, that car was a real piece of shit! I think stoneshrink nailed it when he called you Lazarus.
            incredible amount of need.
            wow.
            I thought I was the most insanely patient ever when it came to that stuff...that takes the cake.

I was coincidentally listening to the instrumental part of teenage wasteland as those photos went by...seemed to fit. had to mention it.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

If there was ever a car that needed resurrected from the dead, it was this one. Great work so far!
              Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Neat!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
                  ... right now its 7mb, which is HUGE...
                  yeah, it came down in 2 seconds and is jumping so fast I can't see the detail. Damn. :P
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X