X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT! Just keep me posted.

Dan

Comment

going thru upstate ny last week there are cornfields where we never saw cornfields before - shesh

cheapo ethanol's days are numbered , we are too broke for nonsense :
      How to remove $5 billion from the federal deficit in one fell swoop? Eliminate the $5 billion-a-year subsidy given to oil refiners for blending ethanol into gasoline.

The Senate voted Thursday to do just that

Comment

Thanks for chiming in, Milner. Obviously you can't talk about stuff you may know that's in the pipeline, but you're probably in a better position than most to offer opinions on what lies in the future.

Aero will be a big thing, that's for sure. I do not understand why underbody areo is not more of a concern, currently.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

The Nice thing ..2013 when we have a new president ..this CAFE order will be swept onto the trash heap of history ..as it is an EO , not a law

Comment

will see all depends on who is voted in
            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I have no doubt cooler heads will prevail

Comment

Working...
              X