Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Brian Rock - Best FSC cover ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Brian Rock - Best FSC cover ever!

Just saw the Nov'11 FSC cover. He just won the Nitto Tire Shootout. On the cover, he's got his beautiful GTO wheels up, big smile with a Wally in one hand, and his son looking super proud of his dad standing at his side. I don't think it gets better than that. Congrats Brian!
    Attached Files
    Tampa, FL

Congratulations Brian. Way to get a bit more aggressive! (see text of story)
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Nice job Brian!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

can I get FSC at a news stand? I want a copy of that!! the story behind the win is truly excellent.
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

congratulations brian

Comment

Good job Brian!!!!! Glad to see it starting to hook for you, I know its taken some work for you to get it where it is.
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Awesome work Brian, Mayfair Maize Goats kick ass.

Comment

Thanks everybody! It was a great weekend, and I didn't even know until yesterday morning that it made the cover of FSC! I got home and found two bundles of the magazine in the mail box.

I'm going to have to order a bigger helmet now!!

Comment

congrats Brian!!!!
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Working...
                  X