Hookin' Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookin' Up

Many of us travel, and many of us would like to meet other BSers along the way. I think we should keep a 'travel' thread to let others know when we're on the move. We can make arrangements for meetings via PM, and otherwise just post our travel plans. Maybe we can make this a 'sticky' so it stays available for use. I'll start.

I'll be in Santa Barbara Jan 13 and 14, Oakland on Jan 15, Reno on Jan 15. Anybody out there want to 'hook up'?? PM me with your phone number.
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Santa barbara is a great little town.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ed, don't forget to check the "Members Map" to see the BangShifter's that live in the area !

Comment

Thanks Scott, you're right. Great town.

That's a good idea Steve. Overnight I was thinking that a thread like this is really redundant......probably best to let it die and whoever is on the move can use the map to initiate contact with other members.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Check the map for BS'ers in Panama Ed............ Manuel might want to sign up... enjoy your cruise.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sounds like a fun cruise.

I've done the "Member's Map" thing and met folks in (of course for me) the Detroit area (Milner, std, Farenschell, others), Lansing, MI (Min), St. Paul (a guy I don't think is active anymore), the herd at ECTA, a fateful trip to Vermont (VTJunk (Andy) and his sidekick who's name escapes me right now), Buffalo to pick up an engine at Jay's (jays67), BS East where I stayed with Gene (Stauffer) and his bride Amy and got to meet a bunch of other folks, and MANY others. I've enjoyed each and every meeting more than I can express. BRers are the BEST folks on Earth!

We're planning to take the new truck out west this summer and may get as far as California and/or Oregon - plans yet to come. ME has relatives spread all over the US and especially Out West and we hope to visit many of 'em. I, of course, plan to meet as many BSers as possible.

I think this thread is a great idea - let's see who chimes in.

Dan

Comment

Go for it.
              OH YEAH
              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Working...
              X